Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A New Beginning


The manuscript is fully drafted. Therefore, I am taking down the old blog and putting up a new one, which is more appropriate to the final product I have written.
Thank you everyone who has visited this blog previously.

I hope you enjoyed the new postings. They will be concerned with the world of Dr. Madison Muttnick, grade I Karmic Knight, as it exists within the fantasy created by the author. Mutt lives every day in my mind. 

The blog completes and fleshes out the world in which my fantasy occurs.
FANTASY means it is not reality or factual, but I will try to make it real for the reader. I would use the word docu-fiction to describe my writing, because often facts from the our world influence my mind, and therefore my fantasy. 

The events, while parallel to some from the real world, depict no specific individual and no specific location other than the addresses exist in my head from Sea Mead New Jersey. The story, plot and characters are all imaginary.

It is better that way, they do exactly what I tell them to do. What a dream for a 'control freak.'  

So here we go. The World according to Madison Muttnick MD, Karmic Knight, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, and fictional character dreamed up in Monmouth County New Jersey by an old coot who once practiced medicine, and holds an MLIS from Rutgers University. Go Scarlet Knights.

Please enjoy. 
Lewis Preschel M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment